It was off to This is the Place Heritage Park on July 9th for a pioneer tea party. The Milletts were here from Texas, and the Hansens joined in the fun. I even got a birthday cake a day early!
Not too many candles were the perfect number for the official "Senior Citizen" to blow out with the help of Sophie and Trent.
4 comments:
The only one missing from these wonderful photos is the birthday girl. You need to post a photo of you blowing out your candles! Hope you will have the happiest year of your life.
I must have looked so young when I took a big breath in the 2nd photo that you didn't recognize me!
The middle picture is hidden behind the top picture on my computer. I just noticed there was a tiny slice of it, which I clicked, and then I could see it.
It's fixed
Post a Comment