
I was in seventh heaven yesterday at Millcreek Garden Center! I purchased $93.00 worth of perennials. I bought two more German Iris, batchelor buttons, goldenrod, penstemon, geum, cardinal flower, pinks (3 of each of these).
Yesterday I had a great time dividing and transplanting various existing plants. Then I got to plant my new ones. I am so excited to have them develop and bloom. My garden will be a little paradise this summer if all goes well and Mother Nature gives me a hand.
4 comments:
Your backyard is already paradise, but I'm exited to see all your new plants you have added to your paradise. Thank you for giving our grandchildren such a magical time in your backyard waterfall.
You were on the computer long in to the night. I'm flattered that you visited Squirrel Hollow.
Are you back from the cabin?
See you soon.
That's so funny about dressing my dad up like a girl - I'll have to tease him about that one. :-)
Hi Sue! Hope your garden is back up and running... there shouldn't be any more hailstorms to ruin it this summer, I hope. :) We are hopefully planning a trip to SLC in August... so I'm sure we'll see you then. I think Noah would get a big kick out of looking for the squirrels in your backyard. (Do you still have them? I remember Amy's kids showing them to us awhile back.)
Post a Comment