
I picked up 75 Sweet Akita pink roses today at the wholesale florist. I am doing 60 boutineers, corsages, and etc. for Cindy Doxey's wedding reception on Friday. I think I am going to have some help from the Stevcns when I wrap them. Cindy is Debbie Stevens sister. She is 43 and has never been married. Her husband-to-be is 52 and has never been married either. He lives in Tennessee, so Cindy will be moving to Tennessee. She has been on the faculty at BYU, in the Tab choir and many more worthwhile endeavors. I guess those will be memories of the past when she moves to Tennessee.
The squirrels are still hiding around the water feature at Squirrel Hollow, so Noah is welcome to come hunting when he is in SLC. It has been so very hot here that I haven't wanted to be gardening. I am always on the lookout for new squirrels to join my squirrel family, but I haven't come upon any this year.
1 comment:
Sue, do you need help on Friday? Call me if you need me. I am so happy for Debbie's sister. I'm excited to hike up Neffs and around Silver Lake, too.
Post a Comment