
I finished the center part of my quilt yesterday. It looks like a scrap bag quilt, although I did specially purchase the "scraps" I used in the quilt. I still need to add borders.
Sophie and Trent visited Squirrel Hollow yesterday morning. They love to gather up all the squirrels that gather around the waterfall. There are seven squirrels in all. After they have found them all, Sophie and Trent find good spots to put them back. This is one of Sophie's favorite activities.
I told them about the three raccoons that were on the fence at Squirrel Hollow a few nights ago. Houston got me up in the night to go outside. When I turned on the porch light, I could see the little rascals with their big eyes on the fence. When I opened the door, Houston darted out to chase them away! Houston has been quite cautious about going outside since. He doesn't like the thought of raccoons lurking around Squirrel Hollow any better than I do!
2 comments:
I am excited to see the quilt you are making. Are you going to take it to Marged's on Friday?
It was so cute watching Sophie and Trent gather the squirrels. Thank you for the magical times they spend in your enchanting, luscious, whimsical garden
Actually they collected the squirrels again yesterday morning while Amy was taking Ellie to school, so I guess they collected the squirrels two days in a row!
Post a Comment