News From the Squirrel's Nest!
When you said something to John about it on facebook...it was news to me!! Thanks for keeping Johnny's siblings updated on his romance :) I hope you are doing well! I love how you are so involved in all of our lives...thank you!!! Love ya!
I just noticed on his facebook that he was no longer listed as single, so I asked him about it. That's the first I knew of it! She's cute.
Keep us posted, Sue, you are our family lifeline!
Cute pictures! Fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
When you said something to John about it on facebook...it was news to me!! Thanks for keeping Johnny's siblings updated on his romance :) I hope you are doing well! I love how you are so involved in all of our lives...thank you!!! Love ya!
I just noticed on his facebook that he was no longer listed as single, so I asked him about it. That's the first I knew of it! She's cute.
Keep us posted, Sue, you are our family lifeline!
Cute pictures! Fun!
Post a Comment