It's coming!

I'm not one to rush the season really, but Janet asked me to take some photos with my digital camera of her Christmas wall hanging that she pieced earlier this year. She wants to use the image on our ward Christmas card/dinner invitation. We're often on the docket to design the ward Christmas card. It will be fun to see how it turns out!
5 comments:
A magnificent wall hanging. Such a joyful scene to behold.
That is so amazing! Such talent! I think it will be perfect for a Christmas card!
WOW, tell Janet how beaqutiful her wall handing quilt is!!!!
That's gorgeous! WOW! Speaking of Christmas, I just barely finished the book you gave my parents last year - The Life Writings of Mary Lois Walker Morris. My dad let me borrow it. I found it very interesting and inspiring. So thanks for giving it to them! :-)
WOW!!! You should start a business! That is impressive quilting! It's beautiful!
Post a Comment