Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sunshine


The Hansen's next door have a brand new baby kitten. She is just 3 weeks old, and they have named her Sunshine. She is drinking kitty formula out of a kitty bottle. There is much excitement afloat at the Hansen house. Pictured here are Trent, Ellie, and Sophie with Sunshine.

5 comments:

ellen said...

Wow! I can't keep up with all your blog posts.

Isn't Sunshine adorable. I think she is bringing much joy in the Hansen household.

Love your quilts! Did you change the border on one? I am thinking you originally planned red for the border. Both quilts are gorgeous!

I'm excited for the Chards!

kristen said...

Hi Sue!

aww, how cute. the kids look like proud little kitty-owners.

And I agree that the quilt is really pretty. Cutting and sewing all those triangles together must have been tedious. But it looks great.

Anonymous said...

Cute littlel kitty! Sunshine is a good name.

Grandma Wendy said...

"Sunshine" should bring just that into their home!

Emily Hamilton said...

Ahhh...what a cute little kitten. How fun. I hope Houston isn't too jealous with a new friend in the neighborhood.